Hembrow’s Electrical Service Pty Ltd (HES) is a large electrical contractor, established in Brisbane in 1978. Hembrow’s electrical employs 100 people throughout 3 branches in Brisbane, North Coast and Cairns. This allows our business to conduct all of its services in house limiting the need of other sub-contractors. HES has had a stable management plan that has been in place in excess of 20 years and has continually refocused the business to ensure maximum return at the lowest risk via a model of high turnover with low margin.
Design & Construct
Hembrow's Electrical offers a complete Design & Construct offering across all divisions of the Business. From new Subdivisions, high-rise apartment buildings all the way to large scale solar projects, Hembrow's can find the most effective solution for you.
Hembrow's electrical has developed one of the most diversified domestic electrical businesses in Australia. The key to this has been through having a broad range of skill-sets across a large workforce enabling the business to take on any project.
- 1500 - 2000 New Homes a year
- Owners Consultation Department
- Storage, delivery and Installation of Electrical White-goods
- 60 Tradesman with Dual trade Electrical & Air-Conditioning
- All Tradesman Accredited Communications installers
Hembrow's Electrical prides itself in being one of few accredited Energex & Ergon Contractors in Queensland. Our quality systems are audited by both Energex and Ergon, with the result of an A Work Category Quality Assurance (QCQA) rating in all areas of construction and maintenance to do with Street Lighting and Underground and Overhead works. Maintaining this rating has allowed us to continue to provide Energex & Ergon assistance in building our network across Queensland. There is no job too small or too large for this side of the business, delivering 1000 lot subdivisions down to 2-lot subdivisions.
Our everyday services of this side of the business include:
- Underground and Overhead construction
- Electrical network extensions and upgrades
- Bridge Power & Lighting Installation
- Joint-use Street lighting / Traffic Control Lighting
- Trenching, conduits & Pit installation for both electrical and telecommunications
- Installation of Low Voltage Cable
- 11kV, 33kV High Voltage Installations
- Installation & Upgrade of Pillars, Link Pillars and C&I Pillars
- Installation & Commissioning of Transformers & RMU’s
- Installation of Street Lights
- Installation, removal and replacement of overhead assets
- Shopping Centres
- Retirement Villages
- 25,000+ Solar Installations Throughout Australia
- Large Commercial D&C Solar Projects