Reticulation - Accredited Energex & Ergon Installations
Hembrow's Electrical prides itself in being one of few accredited Energex & Ergon Contractors in Queensland. Our quality systems are audited by both Energex and Ergon, with the result an A Work Category Quality Assurance (QCQA) rating in all areas of construction and maintenance to do with Street Lighting and Underground and Overhead works. Maintaining this rating has allowed us to continue to provide Energex & Ergon assistance in building our network across Queensland. There is no job too small or too large for this side of the business, delivering 1000 lot subdivisions down to 2-lot subdivisions.
We've been installing overhead powerlines and underground power cables, pillars and transformers for over 25 years. They have ranged from simple 2 lot subdivisions with one pillar through to 50+.
OUR EVERYDAY SERVICES OF THIS SIDE OF THE BUSINESS INCLUDE:
- Underground and Overhead construction
- Electrical network extensions and upgrades
- Bridge Power & Lighting Installation
- Joint-use Street lighting / Traffic Control Lighting
- Trenching, conduits & Pit installation for both electrical and telecommunications
- Installation of Low Voltage Cable
- 11kV, 33kV High Voltage Installations
- Installation & Upgrade of Pillars, Link Pillars and C&I Pillars
- Installation & Commissioning of Transformers & RMU’s
- Installation of Street Lights
- Installation, removal and replacement of overhead assets
Just a few of our valued clients...
- Lend Lease
- Demac Homes
- Q & M Properties
We own all of our vehicles and our fleet includes:
- 15T Hiab Tray Truck
- 10T Isuzu Winch Truck
- 10T Isuzu Tray Truck
- 2 x cable trailers
- plus numerous utilities, vans etc
Owning our vehicles and using minimal subcontractors gives us the ability to meet your site deadlines, plus the flexibility to be able to respond quickly if site circumstances change and we are needed urgently on site.